Refund & Cancellation Policy
1. Participation Fee for various programmes , Category and Activities
2. Membership Fee
3. Category Fee
- As for the policy, cancellation is not permissible so a refund will not be possible once the subscription amount.
- subscribe can not cancel the subscription in any circumstances.
- Participants/Members/Individuals are required to pay a non-refundable fee for the specific work/association . The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future.
- In case of any participant found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said applicant, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received.
- Note: Participants facing the problem of deduction of any fee amount without getting the confirmation generated form (failed registration) are required to apply again online portal within the deadline or before expiry of date. These participants/Members etc can submit the request for refund of failed registration amount along with details separately as detailed below:
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your registration/confirmation form does not get registered and the amount of USD/INR ………/- has been debited from your account, the same will be refunded back to your account after the reconciliation with Bank. In such cases participants are advised to apply again and promptly inform us about the failed registration by sending an email to [email protected]; [email protected] by writing " REFUND " in the subject line and following information as per details given below:
Category Name (Year)
Membership Fee (Year)
Sponsorship Fee (Year)
Advertisement Fee (Year)
Name of Participant/Member/Individual :
Registered Email A/c:
Name of Company:
Name of Bank:
A/c Holder Name:
Debit or Credit Card No. :
Registration No. ( if you register your self for Event /Membership/ Sponsorship/Advertisement (for the same month/Year again ):
GCNI shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.